Dr Sahil Singla, Plastic Surgeon in Karnal
MBBS, DNB (General Surgery), DNB (Plastic Surgery) Maulana Azad Medical College, LNJP hospital, New Delhi
Expert in Cosmetic, Plastic, & Reconstructive Surgery
Choose a treatment
Best liposuction in Karnal is one of the best known and most popular cosmetic surgery procedures. Although it is...
The presence of breast tissue in men can be determined by multiple factors...
Best Tummy Tuck in Karnal is an invasive surgical procedure that removes excess skin and fatty tissue...
Dr Sahil Singla is the best plastic surgeon for rhinoplasty in East Delhi. Nose reshaping surgery or...
Unless you’ve lived in a bubble your entire life, you probably have at least one scar. For most people with...
Dr. Sahil Singla is the best plastic surgeon in Karnal for reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery, and performs cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body. Often those who come to us tell us a discomfort, our task is to understand it and solve it in compliance with the harmony and proportions that remain the main objective to allow the achievement of an ideal result
What are the pathologies most often treated by the best plastic surgeon in Karnal?
The pathologies most often treated by the plastic surgeon are:
- abnormalities caused by defects of birth (cleft lip, cleft palate, webbed fingers);
- areas of the body damaged by interventions surgical demolitive (mastectomies, facial tumors, skin cancers);
- severe burns;
- trauma (facial fractures, lacerated bruised wounds).
What is Plastic Surgery
The plastic surgery is a branch of surgery that deals with the reconstruction of different types of tissues (skin, subcutaneous tissue, muscles) of the human organism and / or correction of deformity their dependents both from a functional and aesthetic point of view.
Plastic surgery includes reconstructive surgery – which deals with the functional area of tissue reconstruction and the correction of deformities – and aesthetic surgery – which deals with the more specifically aesthetic area of tissue reconstruction and correction of deformity and usually deals with minor cases.
The purpose of plastic surgeon in Karnal is therefore to repair congenital (present from birth) or acquired (caused by previous surgery, disease, trauma or injury) defects in order to restore tissue function as close to normal as possible.
What are the procedures most used by the plastic surgeon in Karnal?
There are several procedures that can be used by the plastic surgeon in Karnal depending on the condition to be treated. The most used techniques are represented by grafts, flaps and implants:
- the grafts are portions of tissue that are taken from a certain patient’s body area (for example from the abdomen) to be implanted in another area of the organism, called “receiving area” (eg on the arm);
- the flaps are portions of tissue which maintain a connection (called ” peduncle “) with the donor area and which are transferred to the recipient area which must therefore necessarily be adjacent to the donor area;
- implants are used for several purposes, usually for filling or correcting congenital or acquired deformities. The best known implants are certainly breast implants, but there are similar materials for calves, buttocks and cheekbones. Finally, there are external prostheses for replacing organ parts: among the best known are those for the nose and ear.
When to ask for an appointment with the plastic surgeon?
It is good to ask for an appointment with the best plastic surgeon in Karnal Dr. Sahil Singla in case you need to repair congenital defects (present from birth) or acquired defects (caused by previous surgeries, diseases, trauma or injuries) and in case it is necessary to monitor the course postoperative.